Welcome to USA Team Handball (USATH), the National Governing Body (NGB) for the Olympic discipline of Team Handball. USA Team Handball, a member of the International Handball Federation (IHF)and the Pan American Team Handball Federation, was certified by the United States Olympic Committee (USOC) on April 30, 2008.
The mission of USA Team Handball shall be to develop, promote, educate and grow the sport of Team Handball at all levels in the United States and to enable United States athletes to achieve sustained competitive excellence to win medals in international and Olympic competition.
USA Team Handball is the only organization recognized by the USOC and IHF to lead handball initiatives in the United States.
The immediate goal of USA Team Handball is to restore hope, dignity and traction the sport's faithful, energize a growing base of players and create an all-new model for international success.
USA Team Handball is simultaneously working to support and grow:
1. The national club structure, culminating in National Championships in April-May
2. College clubs and intramural programs, culminating in College Nationals in April
3. Grassroots programs such as Boys & Girls Clubs, YMCA's, and schools
4. Senior Men's and Women's National Teams with the goal of competing internationally and qualifying for the 2016 Olympic Games
5. Developing Youth National Teams
USA Team Handball is headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colo., with regional staff in California, Texas, Illinois, Florida and New York.
For more information email email@example.com.